Thrive not Survive Coaching Program
The coaching program Thrive not Survive is specifically designed for sexual abuse victims who are convinced that there is more in life than just surviving and getting by. It’s a holistic program that works on the body and mind and let you create the life you want on your terms.
Healing from sexual abuse can take years and sexual victims have worked themselves through several phases. It seems that the sequence I went through is what most abuse victims go through. The majority of survivors go through at least phase 1 – 4.
- Acceptance that you are a victim of abuse: Acknowledging and often remembering your sexual abuse. Getting the awareness that your live is driven by past experiences.
- Understanding your own story: Understand what happened but the pain is big and very confusing. Anxiety, fear and mistrust are a big part or your world.
- Stop being a victim: You are able to tell your story with most of the time not getting to overwhelmed by it anymore. Your abuse history is not controlling you life anymore but it still get’s ahold of you from time to time.
- Moving on: Without minimizing what has happened to you, you’re no longer caught up in your sexual abuse story, and you can look at it with more distance.
- Thrive: leveraging your passion and creating the life you want on your terms, despite or perhaps because what you have been through.
You want more from life but you might be facing one or more of the following challenges:
- You want to form stronger and new relationships in your private and professional life, but you’re not getting the results you want.
- You want to have the confidence to take on new and bigger challenges (and you’re willing to push your edges to step into a bigger vision of what’s possible)
- You want to feel comfortable in your body, look and be confident especially when you are in situations where there is some pressure like business presentations or challenging discussions.
- You want to bring something to the world that moves people into inspired action.
- You feel out of balance and know you can have better relationships with your family members and experience more connection and intimacy at home.
- You are thinking of making changes in your career or private life into something that is more aligned with what you want to bring to the world; these changes feels overwhelming therfore you are looking for a guide.
- You are looking for someone you can trust to bounce ideas off of someone with outside and new perspective but with great understanding what you have been through.
If you can relate to one or more of these challenges, contact me using the contact form below and we can see if there is a fit between the coaching I offer and your needs.
My professional experience, knowledge and skills in combination with my personal experience ‘thriving after sexual abuse’ has formed me to the coach I am today supporting successful individuals with a variety walk of life, but one commonality none of them wanted to settle for ‘just surviving’ after what they have been through.
Transformational coaching with Jean Dorff will help you if:
- You want to get more focused, gain new insights in your own thoughts, beliefs and emotions,
- You are willing to discover what, limiting beliefs, emotional response patterns and old programming stemming, from past experiences, are holding you back.
- You need an outside, unbiased perspective you can rely on and may be even a push to take new decisions to give you alternative paths in life.
- You are open to receiving direct, honest feedback and being “called out” to look at your hidden motivations when you are acting in ways that sabotage your success.
- You are willing to learn some basic principles or “Universal Laws” that govern how humans react and impact each other and you are willing to align your thoughts and actions with these Laws.
If this sounds interesting, contact me by using the form below so we can arrange a time to talk and find out if working together is a fit.
Let us explore if the Thrive not Survive coaching program fits you to get you to that next level in life. A kind of life that you thought was not possible anymore, but now you know and believe it is possible.
Fill out the below form and I will contact you to explore if this coaching program is something for you.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=500 height=450]